Sunday 1 December 2013

Christmas cards

I have a few friends who view my blog in general and for them and anyone else who may be interested here are a few more of the cards I made from my inky block backgrounds.


I used much more subtle colours on this card.  Not everyone likes bright colours...  I do.  It is of course brighter in reality, the photo has subdued it a lot. I might put some gems on the baubles to bling it up a bit. The embossing powder was a mixture of purple and silver so that the deer had a bit of sparkle on it, but of course it did make the image a lot paler



This is the same deer stamp but on the bright background and I did put gems on the baubles this time.




This is my favourite one I think.  I just love this leaping deer and the colours are my favourite too.  This one has come out well.




This is another soft one using the loopy tree embossed with purple.
The sentiment I have used on all the cards is from the Stampin' Up set Sassy Salutations
All the cards were mounted on textured silver card as I have lots of it so I thought I would use it instead of plain white card as its Christmas!!

I have really enjoyed the challenges this week, but I might not be able to enter any more for a bit as I must now concentrate on Christmas.  I want to make a mini album for a friend, and I promised my daughter a Christmas cake.  I expect all of you are flat out now. Good luck with your Christmas preparations.   Will be in touch again soon.  Viji. xx



1 comment: